♥,♥ ...hidup terlalu indah untuk dilewatkan dengan pilihan yang salah.... ♥,♥

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sad

I sadly have to go
I'm sad you must be much longer than
I feel the time was not really real yesterday
I miss you :((
I love you, but
don't you :((

Are we still the same?
Why do you never tell it all again to me?
Why am I not allowed to view your cell again? -_-
Why you never open ym again?
Never has a status update about 29th, never like to feel special for every beginning of our months togetherness
Never take time for skype
Never call me :((

I noe it's not kind of duty

but,
you did those :((
Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

1 comment:

...a moment a love a dream a loud...

Lolipop Candy - Cerita Wanita

 

genie in the bottle.... Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez